We know you get busy and that farming doesn’t come with a routine schedule. Whether you’ve registered before, or not, we want to make sure that the information about the World Tree Farmer Program is accessible to those who want it, when you want it. Our priority is that you get all of the details that you need to make the best choices for your land and your future.
With that in mind, we’re making this recording of one of our New Future for Farmer webinars watchable at your convenience. Presented by World Tree staff with expertise in our farmer program, it covers everything you need to know about why you should consider joining our Eco-Tree Farmer Program including:
- What are the benefits of growing trees, and why the Empress?
- What does it take to grow Empress trees successfully?
- What are the potential costs and profits from participating in the program?
- What is Empress lumber used for and how much does it sell for?
- How do I qualify as a World Tree farmer?
- How do I get in touch with the Farming Team?
This webinar is designed to answer all your questions so you can decide if World Tree’s program is a fit for you and your farm.