Do you have land on your farm that is going to waste? Perhaps you have planted pine or other crops that have left the soil depleted. Or maybe you are looking to diversify your crops with something new.
World Tree offers a program for farmers to plant and grow Empress Splendor (Paulownia fortunei and elongata) trees. The Empress Splendor is the fastest growing tree in the world, reaching hardwood maturity in just 10 years.
World Tree provides premium saplings to qualifying farmers at no cost in exchange for the care and maintenance of the trees while they grow through to the first harvest. World Tree finds the buyer for lumber in 10 years, and splits any profits 50/50 with the farmer. After the first harvest, the trees belong 100% to the farmers. The trees will grow back from the same root system up to 7 more times, so no need to replant.
Join us for this informational webinar and discover:
- What are the benefits of growing trees, and why the Empress?
- What does it take to grow Empress trees successfully?
- What are the potential costs and profits from participating in the program?
- What is Empress lumber used for and how much does it sell for?
- How do I qualify as a World Tree farmer?
- How do I get in touch with the Farming Team?
Members from the World Tree farmer team and some of our World Tree farmers will be available to answer all your questions so you can decide if the Eco-Tree program is a fit for you and your land.