Many people are curious about what is involved in joining the World Tree Farming Program, how they might qualify and what is involved in the planting and maintenance of the trees. The successful growth of the free Empress Splendor trees supplied by World Tree involves more care and attention than some other tree crops, such as pine, but less than fruit trees.
Our farmers need to be prepared to work with us to produce the highest grade, knot-free lumber so that we all benefit when the lumber is sold and we share 50% of the net profits with our farmers.
In this webinar, we will address the most common questions we hear from prospective farmers:
- How much qualifying land should I have available?
- What are the ideal soil conditions and why?
- How is growing Empress trees different from growing pine and other types of trees?
- What support will I get from World Tree?
- How will harvesting be done on my land?
This webinar is designed to answer all your questions so you can decide if World Tree’s program is a good fit for you and your land.